Despite having enough work to occupy me freelance, I quite fancy leaving the house once or twice a week.
Not just to shop, not just to meet clients, not just to exercise (those demons) at the gym, but to mix, mingle, and be merry amongst a workforce.
You see, like Alan Sillitoe’s Smith, I need, at times, to get out and do something long distance.
I’m open to one day a week opportunities from 9 til 5 on a day you’d like, to stave off self-employed loneliness (and to get the wife off my back).
I can do many things too.
- I’m a dab hand at content writing.
- I know my way round social media, like an old Mark Zuckerberg.
- I have a passion for property and would be quite happy to work one day a week in an estate or letting agency. I did this full time before you see.
- I can teach English.
- I am very sociable and would happily work in a customer facing role – preferably not a bar as I’ve gone teetotal for good.
- I’m even open to volunteering for a worthy cause.
So, what you waiting for?
Drop me an email: [email protected] and hit me with offers that will make this long distance writer less lonely.