So what is my role as a web content writer, what is a copywriter by definition?
Words are everywhere – they dominate print and the web.
We are influenced by words,moved by them and the right words to the right audience deliver the right results.
I’ve always wanted to be a writer from the age of four, actually. I love reading and writing – it’s my passion. I spent from 1987 to 2015 teaching the craft of writing as an English teacher, Head of English and Director of Literacy.
My role now as a copywriter is taking my passion for words a step further and using my skills and abilities as a writer into copywriting,investing resources in this new enterprise for individuals, businesses and agencies.
Here’s a snapshot of what I offer:
- Well-written copy which speaks to your audience – your customers and Google.
- Blog posts which will establish you as an expert in your area.
- Copy will be written with the audience and format in mind
- The right tone for your brand and clients – whether that is serious, informal, humorous, professional.
- Professional proofreading – you don’t want print or web materials strewn with typos, spelling and grammatical errors – let me check it for you and correct it. I’ve done this for almost 30 years remember – in student books and now digitally and commercially.
I do the copywriting and proofreading, steering it for likes and shares with expert social media strategies, leaving you free to focus on other parts of your business, knowing the writing is in expert hands.
The right words get the right results.
I should know – I’ve been involved in getting the right results from words for over 30 years.
Get in touch today and see how I can help you.