Freelance writer for hire – cryptic?
It means I’m like a canoe on Fritton Lake (a tourist attraction here in Norfolk), a bike at Center Parcs (though I’m more affordable) or a temporary suit for a wedding (my writing may last longer than a wedding vow?).
Freelance writer for hire – yes, not for sale.
I don’t want ever to sell myself again.
I’m now a free spirit, albeit akin to a hire car, which we all know is maltreated and driven faster than a Bugatti Veyron.
Freelance writer for hire really means just that – you hire me, employ me temporarily and then return me metaphorically to base, here in Bradwell, Norfolk.
As Grace intones “You don’t own me.”
I’m for hire only and for six primary reasons (30 if you count the first one, of course, as a list)
- I’ve written before at length about 25 things I can do for your business.
- In another show of transparency, I’ve even announced my charges in a LinkedIn publication.
- I am for hire to mark, but do not, dear supply agencies and recruiters, ask me into a classroom to teach and mark – those days are over, I’m afraid.
- I am for hire too as a freelance property writer – it’s become my niche, you see, and I love it.
- I can also be hired for email marketing campaigns.
- SEO climbing – your new business needs some traction on searches – let me help.
Today, I read a very astute series of articles which encapsulated what blogging and freelance writing is about.
The analogy used there, to paraphrase, was you don’t buy a new suit and expect to be on the cover of GQ.
Ditto, with a domain and blogging platform. You don’t begin a blog and expect to show on search engines.
Google, Yahoo and Bing are search engines – they provide answers to terms browsers are looking for.
My most recent blog post on bottled water, will not leapfrog searches for bottled water and land on page 1, page 10, page 100 of those search engines.
What this freelance writer for hire can do though is provide you with content that your audience is looking for answers to and a social media strategy to promote that content and get it read and shared.
A blogging strategy is a powerful content marketing strategy, arguably one of the most cost-effective ways of organic SEO growth, without PPC, a quick fix steroid that wears off quickly.
So if you want to utilise me as a freelance writer, copywriter, ghostwriter in my niche or elsewhere, get in touch – and I don’t charge a hire deposit, trust me.